Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

it was a freeroll, but the winner wins a free entrance into a big tourney with BIG prizes.

Were down to 9 players and i have the 3rd biggest stack :)

Yeah, my brother plays the cash games, his problem is he plays the game for the sole reason of winning money. He has yet to walk out of a table with more than he started with :rolleyes:

Yeah, my brother plays the cash games, his problem is he plays the game for the sole reason of winning money. He has yet to walk out of a table with more than he started with :rolleyes:

Well, he's still enjoying it, the joy of winning money lol

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;885161 said:
Ya if you want to get technical that little rant was within the rules. He posted asking if he would get in trouble before sending that message via a 3rd party message service.

Next thing you know he's banned from the forums.

Extreme maybe but still approved by mod's here. Then banned after it was posted to a site other than CF.

Personally I think its bullshit. One of the reasons this forum never gets off the ground. Mods saying one thing then dong another etc etc....

i cant be arsed to go through all this crap again.

rudster was unbanned via a mistake by david.

through discussion with the mods and david he has been rebanned.

david agrees with him being re-banned.

im not going through all this again. we did this a year ago. time to move on.

he is not back, he is not coming back and any (more) multiple accounts will be banned.

end of story.

good day to thee.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;885168 said:
You should work for the government the way you stretch this to be allowed.

He was told by mod's that it wasn't a problem.

How convent that since he allegedly got marks contact info fromm here it was against the rules.

Do you realize what a douche you sound like saying that?

Come on now I've showed you guys before how great a mod Mark Thorpe is yet he's still around.

In the end I don't give a shit really. Its just a forum. But anyone that is against his ban knows he got screwed. Say what you want but its all in the search history. You guys screwed a good member.

Just think this forum might take off if it wasn't for shit like this. Keep holding the 20 active member userbase lol.

I will say at least a few of the active members are helpful. I wouldn't be here right now if it were not for members for like J,Esa,A True Folder, SupermanX22 and some others I'm probably forgetting.
i gotta say i do agree with you the mods did change their minds about the decision as soon as it suited them

if rudster was really bothered about coming back he could have made a new account with a proxy and just changed his posting style a bit

Back
Top Bottom