A couple things that pissed me off over the holidays

dont know how to describe it to you to be honest just one of them things you know

besides it effects everyone slightly differently

Never had the experience, obviously since I'm underage. But I understand what you're coming from, one of those feeling you can't explain.

So many people got drunk..what's it feel like?

It's different for everyone...but you can pretty much bet that some version of the following will happen.

Step 1:
You've been drinking, by now your buzzing, buzzing is when your light headed and everything is spinning, the room, the tv, people's faces, all spinning. It's also tingly, it's a cool feeling. It's also hard to walk straight...everything tends to lean to one side.

Step 2:
Simple tasks (such as eating, drinking, sitting, standing, walking and pissing) become harder..but you don't really care, because your either still buzzing..or your drunk.

Step 3:
Things are alot funnier, whether it be TV ads, people, their faces, jokes or even random objects such as lamps, mailboxes, doorknobs or toasters...all become hilarious. They either become funnier or they piss you off alot easier. By now, your drunk. By now, your judgment is heavily impared, this is when you do things you most likely wouldn't have done sober.

Step 4:
You forget things, it can be conversations, events, names or locations. These periods can last anywhere from 10 minute to span over several hours...but you will eventually forget nearly (or sometimes completely) anything/everything that happened within some time frame.

Mystery Step:
This step can happen after 4, or after 5.
The good times are about to stop rolling. You start to get sleepy, things aren't as funny and all you want to do is sit still, you close your eyes and sleep/pass out.

Step 5:
You know the good times have quit rolling when you start puking, and if you drink much...you will start puking, alot. It sucks if you are passed out and start puking, it's a nasty way to wake up. You will empty your stomach of all it's contents..usually on yourself, you can also start to dry heave (which SUCKS). You will eventually stop puking, and pass out (either for the first time, or for a second time).

Step 6:
It's hours after you passed out...you will either
A: Feel fine
B: Feel like s***. Step B is the hangover step. Things are brighter and hurt your eyes and everything is sensitive..noises are ALOT louder. You are generally an all around pissy person.

One of my buddies was drunk and text my girlfriend happy new years, and didnt text me period :confused:

Probably about the worst thing that happened to me.

One of my buddies was drunk and text my girlfriend happy new years, and didnt text me period :confused:

Probably about the worst thing that happened to me.

I dumped my girlfriend on NYE. Didn't turn out good, she keeps ringing my phone now! NO WAY AM I ANSWERING! AAARGHH!

Back
Top Bottom