Religon Stuff

Fully Optimized
I'm a Christian, but one thing that I cannot stand is diehard Christians. To tell you the truth. I'm Christian, and I don't really give a fucking damn about the diehard Christians. Here where I live we have this Christian organization called focus on the family and I got so pissed off because they would not let me in for a friend's birthday because I was athiest. Now that's not right Christian, Butist, Muslim, whatever.... it's not right. The only thing that I try to keep Christian in my life is listening to Christian radio and making sure I never have sex before marraige. Other than that I just don't give a crap.

Anyway, what religion are you guys on here or what do you think of religion in general? Anybody that wants to join in on CIVIL conversation is welcome. If you don't hav anything nice to say, then just don't post please.

Fuck that shit yo.

On a more serious note, i'm a baptized catholic but i don't really go to church or practice religious stuff at all.

Them crazy religious people in the bible belt in the US are straight up insane.

Born and raised as Greek Orthodox.

Since mid 2008 I officially gave up my religion and now I'm irreligious. I don't have a religion, if I find one, I will join, but not now.

I'm just going to wait and see what happens after I die WHEN I die. No point in wasting my life praying to god, fasting and whatever...
I guess it's just me though.
Enjoy life as it is...
DIE HARD CHRISTIANS CAN ALL DIE!

I want some facts before i join a religon. I mean come on, the Bible is a fairy tale to me. If it wasnt a holy book it would be in the fiction section. Period.

Religion is one of my 7 deadly sins ;)

I might not like religon but i couldnt give two shits about anyone who is religous. unless they are, as you said, "diehard".

If jesus loves everyone than he loves me, even if i think he was an asshole ;)

Back
Top Bottom