Lucid Dreaming

We know, but the topic of controlling your dreams is too narrow, so by now were just talking about our dreams.

Once or twice i week i have a dream that is kind of like a nightmare. Sometimes in my dream ill break my computer, im so pissed in my dream i wake up (lol), others all of my teeth will just crumble and fall out of my mouth (i wake up shortly after).

I also have a few recurring dreams, cant remember them though but when im dreaming about them i know that ive dreamnt about it before, its weird.

i've done this!! i didnt know there was a name for it haha

Yes, there's a name for it :)

We know, but the topic of controlling your dreams is too narrow, so by now were just talking about our dreams.

Once or twice i week i have a dream that is kind of like a nightmare. Sometimes in my dream ill break my computer, im so pissed in my dream i wake up (lol), others all of my teeth will just crumble and fall out of my mouth (i wake up shortly after).

I also have a few recurring dreams, cant remember them though but when im dreaming about them i know that ive dreamnt about it before, its weird.

Okay...but I still want the MAIN point to be about Lucid dreaming.

I can't recall if I can control my dreams or not. I always remember them though. What happens to me quite often in Deja Vu. Maybe it's related to my dreams?

I can't recall if I can control my dreams or not. I always remember them though. What happens to me quite often in Deja Vu. Maybe it's related to my dreams?

Everything is all linked, one method of showing these links on paper is the concept map.

i get that quite often, its weird because i feel almost certain that i did have a dream about the events happening, it just goes against my better judgment. Who cares, my latest Deja Vu was about me eating starburst while me and my brother were playing Texas Hold Em' on full tilt, wouldnt be very useful to know that in advanced.

Although knowing rather or not i would win with what cards woudl :cool:

Well with me it's not that I know it in advanced. When the even happens I get the feeling that it had already happened. Once I got the feeling that the event happened and that another similar event happened and in that event I could recall the event happening. Does that make sense? Like a deja vu in a deja vu.

Well with me it's not that I know it in advanced. When the even happens I get the feeling that it had already happened. Once I got the feeling that the event happened and that another similar event happened and in that event I could recall the event happening. Does that make sense? Like a deja vu in a deja vu.

Weird, but i dont know what is going to happen. I just get that feeling like ive been there before. To me if i were to right down my dreams i feel like some of them would actually happen, hence i would know what was going to happen. Too bad i can hardly remember any details about my dreams

Go take some blotter, dude. Have a dream you couldn't possibly explain to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom