Outlook Express Email

myles363

In Runtime
uses outlook express for email and recently something has gone wrong, im thinkin virus.

untitled1-1.jpg

untitled.jpg

so she has over like 800 messages in her inbox all from about 4 different companies. she can not delete them, move them, or anything. everytime she check for new messages, more of the same ones come. she also cannot recieve any real messages from people or anything. what shall i do?? and help would be great!

thanks

Scan your computer using your anti virus and then use a spyware and adware removal application
If a virus has been found remove it with those tools and reboot your computer.

Then have a look if the emails still come.

If the same thing happens use a different program to view your emails like Thunderbird or go onto your webmail account.

If the above solutions do not work, then it could probably be someone spamming your email address. Make a new address, or if you don't want to, you can ring up your email provider to resolve the issue. (not sure about hotmail) but some companies like ISP's like Optus give you an email account @optusnet.com.au

Looks like a spam filter won't help you...

i got it all figured out. googled some stuff, i guess its kinda a common problem with outlook. thanks

It's good you found a solution, that would have been so annoying living with all that spam.

yah i know, one of my yahoo accounts has quite a bit of spam......lawl i never use it now, only if i need to give my email address to stuff i dont want.
1.jpg

yah i know, one of my yahoo accounts has quite a bit of spam......lawl i never use it now, only if i need to give my email address to stuff i dont want.

Lol 2777 spam messages.
How much things do you register with?
EDIT: i only get like 2-20 emails a day..including spam and non-spam.

Back
Top Bottom