Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

Yes, i do realize how bad it sounds, but if you read the message he sent then maybe you'd change your mind a little bit. Honestly, if I didn't see the screen shot of the message I'd be right there with you.

If this kind of message was sent to any other member, i'd ban the sender then too. Using myspace to contact Mark is a legit way to deal with issues, but not to verbally assault him.

I gonna go ahead and stay a minute and show you the error of your ways .

Myspace and CF are 2 different places . That is like the U.S. going over to china and arresting some one , in my opinion CF has no jurisdiction on myspace, and if mark felt he had a problem on his hands he should of reported to the myspace staff not CF that is the error of marks ways. Say if you didn't like your teacher and you see your teacher in the grocery store you cuss him out and he cusses your out .... nothing happens The school can't do anything ,i know from personal experience, the school had no jurisdiction. There is such thing as freedom of speech and he didn't violate any law so i believe he should be off the hook.... since mark didn't report his problem to the proper authorities i think that is his problem.You can't monitor the internet just your forum. And that is why i think he is not guilty as far as the mark situation.:)

I gonna go ahead and stay a minute and show you the error of your ways .

Myspace and CF are 2 different places . that is like the us going over to china and arresting some one , in my opinion CF has no jurisdiction on myspace, and if mark felt he had a problem on his hands he should of reported to the myspace staff not CF that is the error of marks ways. Say if you didn't like your teacher and you see your teacher in the grocery store you cuss him out and he cusses your out .... nothing happens The school can't do anything ,i know from personal experience, the school had no jurisdiction. There is such thing as freedom of speech and he didn't violate any law so i believe he should be off the hook.... since mark didn't report his problem to the proper authorities i think that is his problem.You can't monitor the internet just your forum. And that is why i think he is not guilty as far as the mark situation.:)

Yeah, it seems like people are doing that more and more. Schools suspending people for stuff they do outside of it, sometiems all they use are pictures on their myspaces\facebooks to suspend them.

Its utterly stupid IMHO.

People who have authority always seem to take things too far. I dont think any human that has ever lived could really hold any place of real authority and do it 100% integrity, thats just not how animals (yes, we are mammals, and every other mammal we also refer to as an animal) work. Were all out for ourselves, just for some people the selfishness kicks in at different stages and different kinds of threats.

You called us little kids? at least we do what we say.

Either way... all the information used to find Mark was obtained here, and the entire message was insulting him about here, this place becomes involved. And yes, he did violate laws. What he did was verbally assault someone which is not covered under freedom of speech.

I'm not going to deny it sounds bad. But i've seen the message and I know what was going on in the forum at the time. It was right around the boycot crap for those who remember. Ruddy took a problem that started on the forum and took it to another venue. It started here, it ended here. If Mark decides to show the message then maybe you'll understand. If he doesn't, I'll still stand beside the ban. Mark did not deserve that kind of message, no one does.

Either way... all the information used to find Mark was obtained here, and the entire message was insulting him about here, this place becomes involved. And yes, he did violate laws. What he did was verbally assault someone which is not covered under freedom of speech.

I'm not going to deny it sounds bad. But i've seen the message and I know what was going on in the forum at the time. It was right around the boycot crap for those who remember. Ruddy took a problem that started on the forum and took it to another venue. It started here, it ended here. If Mark decides to show the message then maybe you'll understand. If he doesn't, I'll still stand beside the ban. Mark did not deserve that kind of message, no one does.

i would like this man "marks" myspace. ill show you verbal abuse.Sorry, but we have to different beliefs ..personally i find arguing about other peoples problem that don't concern me boring ... now if you excuse me I have some paint to go watch dry or some grass to go watch grow:rolleyes:
cya.....:)

if sending someone a nasty email over myspace is considered verbal assault than why isnt call someone a noob over game chat verbal assault. what if you call someone a faggot over WoW, that assualt too?

besides, verbal assault would involve actually talking to someone.

Verbally assaulting someone only really applies if it damages them. Now unless mark is mentally unstable then i doubt any type of hate mail would do that. Now if it damaged his reputation than thats would also fall under verbal assault IMO, but seeing how many people are defending him i doubt that happened either.

youll understand l8r i think said:
-im getting too involved, but i dont care anymore, i think the game is up anyways, getting bored

My Calc teacher finally put grades in. I was heading into the final with a 88. The final weighs about 20% of my grade so I had to score a 94 to pass with an A. That's assuming the 2 quiz grades he was going to put in were 100s. So I checked today, the quizzes were both 100s and I got a 94.44. Just scraped the A on the hardest final I've ever taken.

Guy went all in with three of a kind queens while i was holding on to pocket aces with an ace on the flop :)

Full Tilt Poker Game #9829732181: .NET Poker After Dark Rd 1 (74788684), Table 35 - 500/1000 - No Limit Hold'em - 4:01:35 ET - 2009/01/03
Seat 1: supasteve7 (3,030)
Seat 2: forgiver (7,632)
Seat 3: baitbox (16,731)
Seat 4: doggyman1 (45,000)
Seat 5: redruMRich (25,723)
Seat 6: cordouroy (17,840)
Seat 8: dk jogi dk (6,352)
Seat 9: CrazyTiger (42,352), is sitting out
CrazyTiger posts the small blind of 500
supasteve7 posts the big blind of 1,000
The button is in seat #8
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to CrazyTiger [Ac Ad]
forgiver folds
CrazyTiger has returned
baitbox folds
doggyman1 folds
redruMRich calls 1,000
cordouroy calls 1,000
dk jogi dk folds
CrazyTiger raises to 2,000
supasteve7 has 15 seconds left to act
supasteve7 calls 1,000
redruMRich calls 1,000
cordouroy calls 1,000
*** FLOP *** [Qd 3d As]
CrazyTiger bets 1,000
supasteve7 folds
redruMRich calls 1,000
cordouroy calls 1,000
*** TURN *** [Qd 3d As] [6h]
CrazyTiger bets 1,000
redruMRich calls 1,000
cordouroy calls 1,000
*** RIVER *** [Qd 3d As 6h] [Qc]
CrazyTiger bets 14,000
redruMRich raises to 21,723, and is all in
cordouroy folds
CrazyTiger calls 7,723
*** SHOW DOWN ***
redruMRich shows [Jd Qs] three of a kind, Queens
CrazyTiger shows [Ac Ad] a full house, Aces full of Queens
CrazyTiger wins the pot (57,446) with a full house, Aces full of Queens
redruMRich stands up
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 57,446 | Rake 0
Board: [Qd 3d As 6h Qc]
Seat 1: supasteve7 (big blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 2: forgiver didn't bet (folded)
Seat 3: baitbox didn't bet (folded)
Seat 4: doggyman1 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 5: redruMRich showed [Jd Qs] and lost with three of a kind, Queens
Seat 6: cordouroy folded on the River
Seat 8: dk jogi dk (button) didn't bet (folded)
Seat 9: CrazyTiger (small blind) showed [Ac Ad] and won (57,446) with a full house,

Back
Top Bottom