Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

I'm new on this forum , and i found it weird that no one really posted here, now I understand.... You argue like little kids no offense, but i really find it immature, also that guy i believe that he was wrongly banned from what i gathered.This is a computer forum i thought there would be a little bit more maturity here this shows me one thing , it's not the forums it's the people and that is just plain wrong , we should be able to get together and chat about computer and mic. without people who claim they are adults acting like they are 10. That makes me sick , and that ladies and gentlemen is why I've decided to leave this forum. nice meeting you all , good bye.:)

- brandon

p.s. in the future some of you will change your ways so things like this won't happen

So this is where most of the flaming and fighting in CF is kept... oO

That makes me sick , and that ladies and gentlemen is why I've decided to leave this forum. nice meeting you all , good bye.:)

:rolleyes:

Give me a break. If you're going to leave, go ahead. No need to make a public announcement in hopes that people convince you to stay.

Yes, i do realize how bad it sounds, but if you read the message he sent then maybe you'd change your mind a little bit. Honestly, if I didn't see the screen shot of the message I'd be right there with you.

If this kind of message was sent to any other member, i'd ban the sender then too. Using myspace to contact Mark is a legit way to deal with issues, but not to verbally assault him.

:rolleyes:

Give me a break. If you're going to leave, go ahead. No need to make a public announcement in hopes that people convince you to stay.

wow, did i say 10 i meant 5 come on people what could you people do to make me stay i have been here for 2 days , no attachments .I have no desire for you to make me stay, i was going to leave later anyway not enough activity , i just merely tried to point the forum in the right direction before i left .... now i see that in it's self was a stretch. Have a nice day mr..:)

wow, did i say 10 i meant 5 come on people what could you people do to make me stay i have been here for 2 days , no attachments .I have no desire for you to make me stay, i was going to leave later anyway not enough activity , i just merely tried to point the forum in the right direction before i left .... now i see that in it's self was a stretch. Have a nice day mr..:)

I thought you were leaving?

Anybody who thinks that words over the internet mean any more than what you say to your friends is stupid.

I call my brother and friends, even people i hardly know some fairly bad names, cut em down pretty good but its all in fun, and some of it usually based on facts

On another completely different note, I just found out someone bought me a MacBook. Should be here in a week or two.

Back
Top Bottom