Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

just refresh my memory apart from the rant at mark what else did rudster do again ?

On one hand, Rudster was more contributing to the community than george or the other pbanned people.

On the other hand, that little rant towards Mark was just a little extreme.

Looks like he's banned again now though.

Ya if you want to get technical that little rant was within the rules. He posted asking if he would get in trouble before sending that message via a 3rd party message service.

Next thing you know he's banned from the forums.

Extreme maybe but still approved by mod's here. Then banned after it was posted to a site other than CF.

Personally I think its bullshit. One of the reasons this forum never gets off the ground. Mods saying one thing then dong another etc etc....

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;885161 said:
Ya if you want to get technical that little rant was within the rules. He posted asking if he would get in trouble before sending that message via a 3rd party message service.

Next thing you know he's banned from the forums.

Extreme maybe but still approved by mod's here. Then banned after it was posted to a site other than CF.

Personally I think its bullshit. One of the reasons this forum never gets off the ground. Mods saying one thing then dong another etc etc....
I don't really remember the details of the rant (though I read it and was there when he posted it) so I don't really know...but I do remember it having to do with myspace or something?

I don't really remember the details of the rant (though I read it and was there when he posted it) so I don't really know...but I do remember it having to do with myspace or something?

Exactly!

Before he posted his rant he asked if it was alright to send something via 3rd party aka Myspace.

He was told it wasn't against the rules.

So he told Mark Thorpe what he thought of him though a different site.

After he sent the message he was soon banned from computer forums. After he was explicitly told here that anything done outside this forum was fine.

That is one of the reasons why I don't post 2 much here anymore. Everyone is full of shit and the rules are really just guidelines. He got fucked and if you disagree you me your in denial. Just look at his posts before he got banned. Everything was approved then he was banned.

it was on myspace, and it was a personal attack on Mark. It happened on myspace because of info obtained here (if memory serves me right) which is one of the reasons it ended in a ban.

I don't remember who said it, but yes, his spelling has gotten better.

it was on myspace, and it was a personal attack on Mark. It happened on myspace because of info obtained here (if memory serves me right) which is one of the reasons it ended in a ban.

I don't remember who said it, but yes, his spelling has gotten better.

You should work for the government the way you stretch this to be allowed.

He was told by mod's that it wasn't a problem.

How convent that since he allegedly got marks contact info fromm here it was against the rules.

Do you realize what a douche you sound like saying that?

Come on now I've showed you guys before how great a mod Mark Thorpe is yet he's still around.

In the end I don't give a shit really. Its just a forum. But anyone that is against his ban knows he got screwed. Say what you want but its all in the search history. You guys screwed a good member.

Just think this forum might take off if it wasn't for shit like this. Keep holding the 20 active member userbase lol.

I will say at least a few of the active members are helpful. I wouldn't be here right now if it were not for members for like J,Esa,A True Folder, SupermanX22 and some others I'm probably forgetting.

Back
Top Bottom