Lucid Dreaming

sometimes im dreaming, but i get woken up, but i keep my eyes shut, it allows me to carry on dreaming but im actually awake. as soon as i open my eyes i lose it. i think im just wierd though :p

sometimes im dreaming, but i get woken up, but i keep my eyes shut, it allows me to carry on dreaming but im actually awake. as soon as i open my eyes i lose it. i think im just wierd though :p

I've had that happen to me a couple times before, so no you're not weird. lol

I just hate it when your having the best dream and you suddenly wake up.

EDIT: Tbh I like dreams in general, but I can't remember them, or I'm not just having them... :\

EDIT: Tbh I like dreams in general, but I can't remember them, or I'm not just having them... :\

My psychologist teacher said that majority of the time, you cant remember your dreams. He said if you want to remember them, then write it down right when you have woken up.
Whether you want to remember your dreams or not, i think thats a great idea, might give you some idea of what you want or whats wrong, and etc.

My psychologist teacher said that majority of the time, you cant remember your dreams. He said if you want to remember them, then write it down right when you have woken up.
Whether you want to remember your dreams or not, i think thats a great idea, might give you some idea of what you want or whats wrong, and etc.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I have done some research and heard of keeping a dream journal. I just don't want people to read it...I got no good places to hide it...

Thank you Teny :)

Actually, I sorta had one last night. It was a really good dream, and I kinda had control. Dreams seem like they are more of a movie. Where it's scenes, only half of the total story actually occurs in the dream. I completely forgot what happened in my dream last night though... It was good though, whatever it was.

I get those kinds of dreams alot (3-4 times a week)...I hate them actually.

I dream almost every night and I remember them vividly, whether right when I wake up or I have recalled them the next afternoon. But the reason I hate them is they are so fused with reality I often can't tell a difference. 70% of my dreams are about people I see everyday and in them we will talk about normal everyday things and in normal everyday places and often I can't tell a difference in whats real or dream. I will talk to somebody (such as my mom or brother) about a subject I thought we discussed in person, only for them to be confused and tell me that we never had a conversation about that subject.

It's odd because in my dreams I always know I'm dreaming, but it's like when I tell myself I'm dreaming..it's like when your awake and hearing your own voice in your head, and at times I don't feel entirely in control of the dream.

Another 25% of my dreams involve random, off the wall things I will see during the day, an example would be a few days ago my friends and I were going to town and this dog was taking a dump on the side of the road, I didn't think nothing of it but lo and behold in my dream, what did I dream of? that damn dog taking a dump. I then dreamed about the places I went during the day and it was like I was living the day again down to the last detail.

The remaining 5% of my dreams are the usual, weird and totally odd dreams people have about odd subjects like flying, massive dinasours, the man in the moon and swimming in pools of pudding.

People, I'm not talking about dreams that are related to real life etc.
I'm talking about knowing that your dreaming, and CONTROLLING your dreams. Like being God in your imagination.

Back
Top Bottom