What do you think?

Hmm.. What you said about creating a paradox. I heard on the radio (this, of course is hypothetical) that time doesn't really work like that. Your saying that say you travel from 2009 to 2029 - there will be a version of you which has jumped from 2009 and a version of you that has naturally progressed from 2009 to 2029...

You might just jump from a universe which you DONT time travel to a universe in which you DO travel... It's kinnda mind blowing to think about, but what if you just switch to a alternative reality in which you never really traveled in time.. No paradox would have been created, it would just be the was it allways was.

Wait, I'm not making any sense.. Oh well! :D

Hmm.. What you said about creating a paradox. I heard on the radio (this, of course is hypothetical) that time doesn't really work like that. Your saying that say you travel from 2009 to 2029 - there will be a version of you which has jumped from 2009 and a version of you that has naturally progressed from 2009 to 2029...

You might just jump from a universe which you DONT time travel to a universe in which you DO travel... It's kinnda mind blowing to think about, but what if you just switch to a alternative reality in which you never really traveled in time.. No paradox would have been created, it would just be the was it allways was.

Wait, I'm not making any sense.. Oh well! :D

That's what a paradox is, confusing!
It's freaky though if that did happen, or has it ALREADY happened? :S

Eh, who's to say that our wars are not paradoxs created by unknown forces that are ripping apart the space time continum slowly bit by bit.

Back
Top Bottom