Fully Optimized
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13506_3-10130064-17.html
1. PS3 pricing is reduced by $100
2. Apple ends iPhone exclusivity deal with AT&T
3. Blu-ray gains little ground on DVDs as streaming takes off
4. Windows 7 hits store shelves
5. Steve Jobs announces his retirement date

What are your predictions?
i think ssd drives will lower in price and will start to become the norm in laptops
i also believe in desktops they will be used to store the os and other programs as a hard drive is used for main storage (kind of like a hybrid)

what about you guys?

SSD's suck right now. They are only 15-25Mb's faster than my HDD :rolleyes:

1. Thats obvious
2. Doubt it, Apple's bussiness plan doesnt make a lot of since with the iphone
3. Streaming wont take off, DVD's will flourish because there cheaper, period
4. Windows are ALWAYS delayed, XP, Vista, and 7 will be delayed to IMO
5. Steve Jobs will end up like Al Davis IMO

SSD's suck right now. They are only 15-25Mb's faster than my HDD :rolleyes:

1. Thats obvious
2. Doubt it, Apple's bussiness plan doesnt make a lot of since with the iphone
3. Streaming wont take off, DVD's will flourish because there cheaper, period
4. Windows are ALWAYS delayed, XP, Vista, and 7 will be delayed to IMO
5. Steve Jobs will end up like Al Davis IMO
How does one post when their account is disabled?

How does one post when their account is disabled?

Disabled after post?

EDIT: I found this post on his ban, found in the Random Chit Chat thread.

until we hear and discuss this with david rudster is banned.. again.. a permanent ban for abusing mods and creating multiple accounts is a permanent ban. if he is allowed back might as well allow back all the other morons we have banned in the past.

First time I went to that thread in ages and look what I found ;)

What Ryan said, that makes no sense. Microsoft already gave the release "year" for their new OS after Vista and it's going to be around 2010. It better be atleast or else they are probobly going to rush it and they are going to see another massive flop in Windows users' desires to upgrade.

Disabled after post?

EDIT: I found this post on his ban, found in the Random Chit Chat thread.

First time I went to that thread in ages and look what I found ;)
Yeah, I just saw that too. I meant because he was permanently banned and I didn't hear anything about an unbanning, it was kinda random to see one of his posts in a thread today. :p

What is that book that supposedly predicted every Pope that was, and is... with our current one being the last. The same book that predicted 9/11 and Hitler coming into power? That's what I have heard, but I don't know much about this book. But supposedly, it ends in 2012, and the downfall starts in 2009... To me, all BS, but who knows...
Whats the name of this book though?...

What is that book that supposedly predicted every Pope that was, and is... with our current one being the last. The same book that predicted 9/11 and Hitler coming into power? That's what I have heard, but I don't know much about this book. But supposedly, it ends in 2012, and the downfall starts in 2009... To me, all BS, but who knows...
Whats the name of this book though?...

Isn't that 2012 the world will end thing something about the Mayan Calender? I find it all bs though too...

Back
Top Bottom