Do Da Stanky Leg - G Spot Boyz

I'll take:

Van Halen
Led Zeppelin
AC/DC - Of course!
Lamb of God - For the ultimate head banger :p
Children of Bodom - Amazing band - Are You Dead Yet? - Great Album - They have amazing guitar solos! I mean amazing!
Yiruma - Korean Pianist - Some may know him for playing 'River Flows in You' I have all his albums
HIM
Underoath
AFI - Favorite of all time - Waiting impatiently for their new album next year
Hurt - Great Sound Quality and music - Amazing lyrics that have huge meanings in them
Killswitch Engaged
Serj Tanken
Scars on Broadway
System of a Down
Foo Fighters
Avenged Sevenfold
I know I'm missing a few of my favorite's but I would also like to include a ton of anime sound tracks XP

I can listen to anything except country. Most of the country songs I can't stand. I can't stand death metal, scream metal, and all those songs where you don't understand the lyrics and it's all banging the drums and guitars as loud as you can. Anything else is fine with me.

Him too. . .

Just for starters:
Puscifer
NIN
Van Halen
A Perfect Circle
Stained
Saliva
Tool
Alan Jackson
Cold
Foo Fighters
Phil Collins
Beastie Boys
AC/DC
Santana
Keith Urban
Shania Twain
Aaron Copland

I like most of those too. Good choice :D

alright

but anyway, that song the threadstarter posted is terrible, obnoxious, and an embarassment to society.

they should put some normal clothes on that fit, stop talking like they have a mouthful of bread, stop doin the "gang signs" or whatever with their hands, and fucking get a job.

Well after listening for a while I'm starting to agree. It's a good party song. I still kind of like it, but again, depends on occasion. I've been listening to DMX - Party Up like 10x today. I love that song.

Back
Top Bottom