Happy Birthday?

Ahyoka

Daemon Poster
Man, Jan 1st had a s***load of birthdays:p

So, apparently CFs Birthday Man is slacking on the job and missed some B-days because according to CFs front page...there are a crap load of them. So, let me wish a Happy Birthday to ArrizX, ~Mr Mixx~ and 01001010...who, interestingly enough, according to his page is now 107:p

Happy Birthday y'all:D

The reason there is so many birthdays is because the default date is Jan 1, so many people just bump down the year to meet any age requirements.

LOL. I almost forgot about that.

Well..I figured that at 107, you've probably outlived your spouse(s), any family you may have had and quite possibly all of your children...hell you've probably outlived at least 3 different mailmen who deliver your mail:p.

Didn't know if anyone would be around to say it:p

Well..I figured that at 107, you've probably outlived your spouse(s), any family you may have had and quite possibly all of your children...hell you've probably outlived at least 3 different mailmen who deliver your mail:p.

Didn't know if anyone would be around to say it:p

If I were 107, I sure as hell wouldn't spend my time at the computer. I'd probably be traveling around the world before I kick the bucket.

If I was 107 I'd be doing what the poster above is doing. Or doing other things you wouldn't do in this day. :D

Back
Top Bottom