Do Da Stanky Leg - G Spot Boyz

Hope he didn't pay more than 50 cents for it

50 Cents!

God! I wouldn't pay a single PENNY for that!

Seriously, that's really bad . . . .
Here lies the reason why I hate all Rap, Hip Hop, R & B, and anything else that sounds like it.

Plus, it sounds really bad.

50 Cents!

God! I wouldn't pay a single PENNY for that!

Seriously, that's really bad . . . .
Here lies the reason why I hate all Rap, Hip Hop, R & B, and anything else that sounds like it.

Plus, it sounds really bad.

Might as well not comment. This tells me nothing about the song since you don't enjoy this kind of music.

i think its alright, quite repetitive though.
I wouldnt listen to this much.

I dont see any a good valid reason to hate one type pf genre of music. Dont judge the whole genre because of 50 or so songs you have heard.

Might as well not comment. This tells me nothing about the song since you don't enjoy this kind of music.

Yeah, seriously...stay out of the thread if that's all you have to contribute.

i think its alright, quite repetitive though.
I wouldnt listen to this much.

I dont see any a good valid reason to hate one type pf genre of music. Dont judge the whole genre because of 50 or so songs you have heard.

Dont take him so literally, i mean i pretty much hate "all" rap and hip hop, but there is a couple of songs that i could listen to if nothing else was on. I pretty sure that when he says all he just means the general idea of it, not he absolutely HATES every rap artist simply because there a rapper.

Although i do hate the whole "image" that a lot of rappers have as being "gangsters" when really there big fat posers.

Rap, Hip Hop, Hyphy, or whatever else you call it is not one of my favorites and is my least liked types of music. I'd rank that entire genre even lower than anything by Dream Theater. :D

Sorry if you got the wrong side of me, but I feel music is to show a feeling inside and shows the feeling of the person who made the music. If your cursing your brains out, repeating a line a ton of times, or just rhyming things that don't make sense, then I believe you get my point of what kind of people sing this music.

^^ That was part of a rant that I was going to post, but seeing that it would only cause more problems, I made it simple ^.^

Plus, how could you give up Beethoven? He's awesome! Especially in the Third Movement in Moonlight Sonata! Pure genius

Different generation lol. You probably like what my dad likes, no offense. Phil Collins?
Him too. . .

Just for starters:
Puscifer
NIN
Van Halen
A Perfect Circle
Stained
Saliva
Tool
Alan Jackson
Cold
Foo Fighters