Discrete eBay purchases

why do your parents open your mail ? , my parents dont ever open anything for me .
anyhow see if there is anywhere that does a mail box service near you , might not be if its a small place but have a look . check if the seller will ship to a mail box first though

or another suggestion would be wait until a time you know your parents wont be in and have it sent to you for that day . so for instance when they are on holiday or if you are off school and they are in work

what is it thats so embracing you dont want them to know about anyway ?

It might not be the cheapest option but couldn't you just rent a P.O. Box at your local post office (not that practical if you were only getting one thing, but then you could get anything you wanted shipped there)?

My parents never open my packages and don't particularly care what's in them. All I ever order from is Newegg though and bought a couple things from Amazon. Nothing I'm not afraid to show them, but stuff I can hide if need be (such as a b-day or Christmas present).

Omg... just tell your dad if he shuts the fuck up and doesn't tell mom, he can use your fleshlight when you're done with it.

Back
Top Bottom