i'm new and needs help

softhead

Beta member
hi guys, im new here and in need of urgent help

my computer suddenly started slow with this message whenever i log in
message: The instruction at "0x77lc5932" referenced at memory "0xc77lc5932". The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of "0xc000009c"

how do i fix this?

thank you!

same thing happens to me
but idk it has something to do with the registry I believe, it doesn't affect me at all, and I've yet to find a solution.
nothing too big to be stressed about though

alright, can you guys do this : http://www.amltools.com/ download that and that should fix any registry errors. This also will be helpful most likely, run your computer in safe mode and go to run : type CMD : then type CHKDSK this will scan your discs for errors in programs. If you dont know how to get into safemode this is how:

Start up your computer, when the windows logo appears and the bar flashes beneath it hold down your power button until your computer shuts off, turn back on your computer. When you turn your computer back on it will give you 4 or 5 options, choose the one that says "Start computer in safe mode with command prompt". in the command prompt just type CHKDSK and it will scan/fix some errors.

Back
Top Bottom