New Monitor!

Alot of people have this huge misconception if they can run a game maxxed or close to it on their 19" screen, Stepping into the big leagues of 22-24" won't hinder their system further.

I have a 24" Samsung monitor with a Q2 Extreme and a GTX OC 280, and I am capable of maxxing out the most intense graphical games. Atm I'm running Age of Conan maxxed out in Direct X 10 which currently is on Testlive.(THe Direct X10 aspect of it being on Testlive.) Personally to me, It makes Oblivion look like NWN2.

Want maxxed out graphics on Large screens like those, You'll potentially may have to look at upgrading other components.

These are just my first hand experiences...

Nice Monitor btw.

Alot of people have this huge misconception if they can run a game maxxed or close to it on their 19" screen, Stepping into the big leagues of 22-24" won't hinder their system further.

I have a 24" Samsung monitor with a Q2 Extreme and a GTX OC 280, and I am capable of maxxing out the most intense graphical games. Atm I'm running Age of Conan maxxed out in Direct X 10 which currently is on Testlive.(THe Direct X10 aspect of it being on Testlive.) Personally to me, It makes Oblivion look like NWN2.

Want maxxed out graphics on Large screens like those, You'll potentially may have to look at upgrading other components.

These are just my first hand experiences...

Nice Monitor btw.

DX 10 is out on the Testlive servers?!?!
I've been staying away from that for a while because I've been waiting for the DX 10 update.

Yea, I was looking at a few things I could upgrade to and my brother over here is telling me,"Go i7!"
I want to wait for the Phenom II but so far they don't look like their anything to beat what Intel has out there.

Btw, my Dad is using my old 17 inch samsung monitor and I have a old Dell 15 inch one in the closet now.

But I love the wide screen! It's a 16:9 aspect ratio so I'm watching everything here on full screen! Looks amazing for movies!

Yes, DX10 is on Testlive atm. They have a bit of work ahead of them on it, But it's looking pretty nice on TL atm. Patch 1.04, Due in a few weeks is set to release 2 new dungeons which look phenominal.

I'm just waiting on Wing 3 in BRC and Thoth Amons to open up.

More Raid Content! Lol

Lol, I'm just still sad because they made leveling in the game so fast at lower levels.

I'm going to test it out on this new monitor as soon as I stop watching this anime series. Looks so nice!

That and I need to update my Video Card Drivers soon. I'm still on 8.9 catalyst . . .

Thats one sexy monitor. :D

I'm looking at replacing mine in January. I wanna get a 24' so I have space for my DAW software and plugins.

Just gotta figure out if my graphics card will drive it.

Back
Top Bottom