Thinking of a new car..

I'm not really a hatchback kind of guy, but if you are, looks good. The only thing to consider is space, but if you don't really use your car to transport stuff and don't go on long trips, it should be fine. Looks to be fun to drive as well.

the years free insurance is a pretty common offer on brand new cars over here.. its a way for young drivers to be able to buy the car, insurance premiums for young drivers over here are extortionate, over the last year i paid £1300/$2600 for a years insurance on a 1.9 diesel..which is pretty pricey.. so i like the idea of a brand new car for pretty much the same monthly payment i would be making anyway

Yeah it is expensive in the US for young drivers as well... There is a drop when your 18, 21, and 25 i think...And if you have any speeding tickets or other moving violations it gets even higher... I remember when i was 17 I had a brand new Acura Integra and was paying more for insurance than I was for the actual Car payments... I wish they would offer a free years insurance on any vehicles over here but that is very unlikely...But my insurance for 2 cars and a bike are only about $750 for the year so I can't complain much but if i was paying $2600 like you that would definitely be the main selling point for me....How is the warranty that comes with it because that makes a HUGE difference as well?

We had a mazda as a rental once, and it was a pretty nice car. Don't know much about that though, but if its a nice car (and not just nicer than what you've got, but actually nice) then I'd get it.

well, ive driven a mazda3 and it was comfy and all that but man o man o man was that thing SLOW!!! sad thing about it is the mazda 2 is slower.... hahah if you dont mind a slow car go for it but i'd suggest a higher model like the mazda 6 because those look alot better

Back
Top Bottom