Car Thread!

nah i shouldnt of said he gave it to me. I had to pay him. So yes i bought it. It was his and he sold it to me. So the cars mine. He owns it too so no monthly payments.

112_0808_03z2008_gurney_signature_e.jpg

saleen-sa-25-mustang-interior.jpg

44293d1210517175-2008-mustang-gt-ch.jpg

my whip. too fresh

http://www.autofans.us/images/Ford/2008 Gurney Signature Edition Ford Mustang 2.jpg

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/saleen-sa-25-mustang-interior.jpg

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/foru...75-2008-mustang-gt-chin-spoiler-100_0572a.jpg

if your gonna take pics from google at least change the file names when you put them onto your photobucket ;)

bloody kids.....

I've never been handed out much of anything, especially a car..

I bought all my own...

I think you appreciate things more when you work for them.
Same here. I bought all the expensive things I own. Computers, laptops, cars, other electronics. I bought my own laptop for $1200 at age 15 before I had a job. My car for $500 before I had a job. My desktop for $1600 when I had a job. And my second car for $6200 I think after TTL this past July. Just borrowed money from my savings account for the newest car and paid for the whole thing right there. I take care of my cars even if my first car was a beater it ran good the whole time I owned it because I took care of it. My new car hasn't had big problems yet because I take care of it.

no its mine. i dont have any pictures. its the same exact car. same color everything blue gt mustang. 07. and i already told you. the dash wasnt mine i wanted it cuz it was from a saleen mustang

no its mine. i dont have any pictures. its the same exact car. same color everything blue gt mustang. 07. and i already told you. the dash wasnt mine i wanted it cuz it was from a saleen mustang
But you don't have a Saleen do you? Big difference...

I'm hoping when my mom gets a new car, she won't trade in her minivan and leave it for me. It's still worth about $9,000, so I figure I could sell that and buy a pretty nice car.

But you don't have a Saleen do you? Big difference...

I'm hoping when my mom gets a new car, she won't trade in her minivan and leave it for me. It's still worth about $9,000, so I figure I could sell that and buy a pretty nice car.

its not a saleen mustang. Look the mustang the pic itself is the same damn one. The interior is the same too same color same everything. i would think you wouldnt think the interior was even taken by me because it was not dirty at all. doesnt even look like a human has touched it. the only thing that isnt mine is the dashboard the 3rd pic with the commemerative 25th anniversery emblem. Thats the dash i want to make it a saleen mustang or at least with teh saleen dash

lol.. when a 16 year old kid takes pics from google, uploads them to his photobucket and says oh look at my shiny new car, which isnt even the model he is claiming to have, i call bullshit

go spam somewhere else ;) this thread is for the cars people OWN, not random pics of google which they then claim to own..

alright thorpe. i will get a fresh pic. Ill stand next to it. I dont like being called a liar. Even if its from amod

if you get a pic of you standing next to it i will believe you, but at the moment all we have is some googled pics saved to your photobucket of someone elses car... if you were gonna post the pics of those cars, you just link the pics over and say that they are from another site, and yours looks like that..
i would hate to think of the insurance premium for a 16 year old on one of those.. mine is £1300/$2600 for a 1.9 diesel... which is why im looking at the mazda with the years free insurance

Back
Top Bottom