Power Supply Upgrade

I don't think it's newegg's fault. All of the reviews are for that power supply. And if you use that power supply in all of your builds, There would no way I would ever buy from you at all. That's why I custom built every computer except for laptops.

well you know what thats your opinion. I personally dont give a damn if you buy from me or not. One purchase doesnt make a difference to me. All that matters is the other 30 that said it was great.

Anything over 650W is just stupid. Unless u have: Therm Elec CPU cooler, water cooling for everything else, 10 HDDs, 4 vid cards, and 2 CPUs @ 140W

Or, just a really powerful graphics card, with most of your system overclocked. I doubt 650 watts could handle a system like that.

that's a lot of replies. anyways, i went with that psu because of the free shipping, the rebate, and the price. plus, ron has the exact same computer as me, and he said it worked fine.

im trusting that, and many other people have agreed.

hell, its too late anyways so there's really no reason to post your opinion now lol..

thank you smelly. I want you to tell me if it doesnt work and i will keep my mouth shut from now on. But hey i think your stuff wont be here by friday. I had ordered some stuff yesterday. It was suppose to be here thursday. Now it says it will be here monday. Apparently they have an issue with holiday shipping and its taking them longer.

Lol... well, you know those 2000W PSUs are useless for PCS

It depends on the system. If a person is running 3 4870x2, Intel i7 Extreme, an X amount of RAM, numerous hard drives, some sort of expensive cooling, and a lot of fans, he's going to need it. Especially when he overclocks that monster.

Remember you want a bit of headroom with your PSU. Keeping the load under 75% prolongs life and eliminates a lot of heat.

isnt it. I was like yes my stuff is coming tomorrow. Check it just in case. Oh look 4 more days :(

haha, exactly...damn

oh well. my dad told me its possible it could still come on friday. it left at 12:29 am from new jersey...it has all day today and all day friday. so..i could get lucky. (im just hoping, probably wont happen)

Back
Top Bottom