Hello Friends

LeifNisaan

Beta member
Firstly i would like to thank you all for such a informative and great forum. This is my first post to introduce myself to all the wonderful friends of wonderful place. As we are going to stay and share lotmany things with each other, let me give my short introduce to all now.

My name is Leif Nisaan and I am from New York, USA. Currently i am in India. I like to learn new things and Share the Knowledge where ever needed.

I rate myself a beginner in ocean of hosting, so i'll take sometime to learn lot many things from all of you and post a thread for all my friends. but will be a regular follower of this forum. i have gone through "some of informative points on posting" and hope i have given a sufficient introduction about me and stuck to the rules....

That's all for now friends.

Have a rocking New Year and a wonderful time
Leif

Welcome, I have only been here for about a week or 2 and can say first hand for new people coming here its a great experience and the other people in the forum are very helpful with problems. A lot of other forum's when you ask a beginner question people don't give you str8 answers or are even rude but that is not the case here.

Happy New Year!!!!!

:D

Nice Meeting you all friends and Thank you very much for an warm welcome... Wish You all a Happy New Year and have a rocking time..... tc

Back
Top Bottom