Contacting a famous person... successfully

Just make a small letter saying he is needed for a movie and say you are offering several million dollars (not for real though), then shove it under his front door.

His front door, LOL. He has like 5 driveways, owns all the pieces of property near his house, for his groundskeepers to live in... And then there is the sign that says, "Dogs on gaurd" or something like that. Apparently, it's not real, but it scares some people away. And every driveway is gated. Not always closed, but gated, lol.

Maybe you can wait outside his house and just make eye contact. After you really get the eye contact down. Walk up and talk to him. Famous pick up line, "You gonna watch a movie by yourself later?..." Then walk away, most likely after that last couple weeks of eye contact, and that line, he'll call the cops on you.

hence the reason i say mail it. dont stick it in his mailbox that shows your a stalker. if you just write him a letter mail it. It shows personal privacy. That you take yourself and whatever your doing quite serious.

You could contact his agent and get him to pass the message on. I think there was a think on imdb where you oculd look up peoples agents' contact info

Well, since we arent planning on paying him for everything, he probably wouldnt pass it on... We just want to see if he has any tips for us, lol.

Eh, I'm not into famous people and such...but my uncle's met with Tiesto, then they went out together and actually talked and had a few drinks.

Awww, don't even talk about Tiesto^. Apparently I was about to go to see him 2 nights ago. Didn't feel like it though :D

Get a sniper rife
Turn the safety "on"
Use it to spy on him

rep for the first person to get the allusion.

Lots of this has been done before. Home Alone, Sniper, etc. What were you going for? Something historical? lol

Back
Top Bottom