Power Supply Upgrade

yes. it's already shipped. if it shipped today at 3pm est, do you think it'll be here by friday? (excluding thursday because its a holiday)

i just chose the free shipping option.

I hate to say this, but why th hell would you guys be recmmending that PSU? The ratings say it's a piece of crap. I would NEVER buy that PSU ssinply because of the poor ratings it has recieved. I mean why wouldn't you get this one. I has better ratings and is made by a very reliable brand. I know that nobody knows really knows too much about hec but they do make really nice power supplys. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817339006

you go on what other people. say It got a good review so what if its a bad PC rating. I have been using it for a while and i have had no issue. I dont listen to that crap

You may say that and I am glad it has worked for you for a while but I buy a product based on what other people say they like and don't like about a product and that PSU was well rated and had lots of connections and was sleeved. Plus I have used hec (compucase) in the past, and I reallt like their power supplys.

And if something has a bad pc rating, I would not take mt chances on something that I paid $60 for and risk it breaking later.

You may say that and I am glad it has worked for you for a while but I buy a product based on what other people say they like and don't like about a product and that PSU was well rated and had lots of connections and was sleeved. Plus I have used hec (compucase) in the past, and I reallt like their power supplys.

And if something has a bad pc rating, I would not take mt chances on something that I paid $60 for and risk it breaking later.

Other people here have used a lot of OCZ PSU. Not a lot of people here fall into ratings that much. We trust our members more. When 15 of our members are saying they all have had great experiences, we are going to go with them.

what you guys dont seem to understand. Is we both have teh same computers, same devices installed. Its fine. If he has an issue with it I bet its DOA from Newegg. I use this power supply in all the systems I build. Well at least the ones I build that dont require more than 500 Watts. I have used this in no less then 30 computers and i have only had one that didnt work. It was neweggs fault.

I don't think it's newegg's fault. All of the reviews are for that power supply. And if you use that power supply in all of your builds, There would no way I would ever buy from you at all. That's why I custom built every computer except for laptops.

Anything over 650W is just stupid. Unless u have: Therm Elec CPU cooler, water cooling for everything else, 10 HDDs, 4 vid cards, and 2 CPUs @ 140W

Back
Top Bottom