choppy internet browse performance

If scrolling is choppy etc, it's most likely because your graphics card drivers aren't installed.

Well I think it's pretty obvious at this point that it's clearly not the graphics card. Maybe read the entire thread before posting in the future.

You need to clean that virus you found, delete it; don't just quarantine it. Maybe even install a fresh copy of windows at this point to make sure all the garbage is cleared from your pc.

If i do so, which i probably will (another problem is up now, post another thread, as it doesn't link with this problem), doesn't that remove all my files, rendering them un accessible?

Do you have a lot of addons or toolbars in any of your browsers? If so, uninstall or the unnecessary ones.

Well I think it's pretty obvious at this point that it's clearly not the graphics card. Maybe read the entire thread before posting in the future.
I'd neg you, but it would be cruel.

Nothing was ever mentioned about drivers, and it's the obvious cause of the problem.

@ OP, please do this:
If scrolling is choppy etc, it's most likely because your graphics card drivers aren't installed.

I'd neg you, but it would be cruel.

Nothing was ever mentioned about drivers, and it's the obvious cause of the problem.

@ OP, please do this:

I already mentioned that in one of the first replies. You still didn't read the entire post! Oh well. Please go ahead and neg me...I'm soo close to four bars!

Well if your graphics card is installed improperly it could give the appearance that everything else is going slow........but not just your internet browser. Nobody knows what you're talking about!
This could have been interpreted in two ways, physical installation or software.

OP doesn't seem to have listened to either of us, though.

*Edited to avoid making me look bad*

I have listened. Its not my graphics card...

I repeat, its not my graphics card.. everything has been intalled for years, and it has only been playing up since the past few days

but its ok now, everythings fixed, it was a virus, used panda active scan... though im not 2 sure, because i scanned it again, and the virus is still there, but the problem isnt

thanks guys for help

*closed please, problem is fixed* thanks guys for input.

Back
Top Bottom