I got a tattoo

Looks cool!

getting it over your kidney won't do any damage? I am no expert on these tatoo's but doesn't the ink damage tissue or whatever around the area? I want to get a tatoo...but i want to get it somewhere where it won't hurt lol.

The places around me hurt your wallet more than your body.

Not a fan of tatoos, is it possible to get them off in the future? Just curious...

Looks cool, though! :)

I was hoping it'd be a space shuttle, and on your penor, but that is pretty cool.

a/s/l

Not a fan of tatoos, is it possible to get them off in the future? Just curious...

Looks cool, though! :)

Yes sir, laser treatment nowadays is quite advanced. In fact, with about 7 treatments for $100 dollars each it is very possible to fully remove the tattoo without leaving any traces. The treatments do not hurt nearly as much as... well... the tattoo.

Yes, but it is expensive, painful, can be a pretty long process, and usually doesn't remove it 100%.

wat.

12, female, and in a room next to him:

chris-hansen.jpg

I'm not really into tattoos, but I dig it! Clean and simple. Plus, wolves are awesome. Did you happen to like The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess? :p

Next you should add some more wolves. And a full moon. Or you could add some more wolves but they could be running around your butt, and that could be the full moon. Or you could also get one of those tats were the wolf's butt is on your belly button so it looks like your belly button is the blow hole on the wolfs butt.

Back
Top Bottom