Killzone 2 vs crysis :)

Spec

Fully Optimized
well guys, whats your opinion? i personally think crysis still has better graphics..just it takes a shit on anyones computer..yes killzone 2 is an amazing game it looks like, but im not the nitty gritty greyscale fan... what do you guys think of both games? also, which would you think will be betteR?

personally i don't see what the hype was about crysis, i went and bought it not too long ago...and i'm not impressed. Haven't played killzone yet...but i would say killzone, cause crysis isn't anything special imo.

I liked Crysis... one of the only games I have ever beaten!!

I actually haven't heard anything about Killzone 2 yet though... I'll have to go on gamespot now.

Killzone 2 in my opinion is actually better visually, at least environmentally than Crysis. I'm not too sure on the character models yet.

That deferred rendering technique running of the SPE's looks amazing though, with all the advanced lighting/bouncing.

I do think that some of the main characters, when speaking, look a bit false to be honest, and a few videos put me off. Especially one of the main guys that reminded me of a shark.

As long as the AI is good though (ie Fear's AI was amazing), then we'll be in for a treat. If the AI prooves crap, the game will be crap, amazing graphics or not.

idk either, well crysis's gameplay i didnt like very much..so idk either guys, i LOVED killzone 1 imo. But im not sure if kz2 will beat crysis's graphics.

idk either, well crysis's gameplay i didnt like very much..so idk either guys, i LOVED killzone 1 imo. But im not sure if kz2 will beat crysis's graphics.

it won't be able to because crysis was on PC, and ps3 can't have better graphics performance than PC

Back
Top Bottom