so ima sell my PS3

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
well, eather sell and or trade in at EB (ugh)

i want a 360, cause my "real" friends all have em, not PS3's

well, how much do u think EB will give me for

PS3 40gig, all cables, controller, and the box ( ikept the box for sedemantal value)

COD4: GOTY
Saints Row 2
GTA4
Mirrors Edge
all like new condition

i did the math myself, and i figured 200 for the 3, 30 a game maby, and with my extra 10 percent bonus through edge card, id get round 300-350.

and with my Xmas money,(100 USD) i should be set.....right?

an 360 with an HDD costs $300, which is recommended, you can pretty much get 1 game if its pretty new.
I wouldnt getting used or refurbished 360, i heard MS dont give you much of a warranty for that.

Im assuming you will only get about $250 credit, unless your EB is different. They only give about 30%-40% of the price of new, and a PS3 now comes with an 80GB for $400.

I would list it up at craigslist or ebay to get more money, its a longer process, but its the best option.

I traded about 30 games (PS2) before the PS3 even came out, some new, some old, and some really rare (Fatal Frames, etc), and all i got was about $180 for Gamestop. I dont think theres an EBgames anymore, they all changed into gamestop.

i was interested in buying a ps3 this week actually...were you set on selling to EB games or would you sell to a person?

just a thought...

keep your PS3 its a good system. It's also a damn good blu ray player. I bring this up because soon all DVD's will be made into bluray and it will be required to have blu ray player to play them. They cost 100-200 dollars alone. So thats a plus. If you really want a 360 so bad buy one on Craigslist, Ebay. The possibilities are endless. Thats my two cents.

If you really want a 360 so bad buy one on Craigslist, Ebay. The possibilities are endless. Thats my two cents.

but you wont get the RROD warranty.
Its best to buy a new 360 and try to get the 360 codenamed "Jasper" which reduces the chance of getting the RROD even more.
I think i Have the Falcon, which was the 65nm CPU, and the Jasper is the 65nm CPU and 65nm GPU. I think...

you don't have to worry about the RROD. I mean yes you do need to worry. But you can fix it. you could look for "jasper" online. Probably fake but who the hell knows. not to mention i can fix the RROD. along with a million other people. Its arduous but its doable. Thats all im saying. For goodness sake you can figure it out on youtube. But Teny has a valid point which you should take into consideration.

well, of course i would be intreseted in selling it, so 2moro, il lread up on the rules of selling, and sjipping and stuff, and maby post a thread in the For sale, its just EB is kinda easer, but hey

and ya, i love the cosol, dont get me wrong :D its just that all the firends got 360's, and all the games i want are on 360

and hell, when i eather get hired by a police aganey or join hte Coast Guard, ill buy another 3 :D

well, of course i would be intreseted in selling it, so 2moro, il lread up on the rules of selling, and sjipping and stuff, and maby post a thread in the For sale, its just EB is kinda easer, but hey

and ya, i love the cosol, dont get me wrong :D its just that all the firends got 360's, and all the games i want are on 360

and hell, when i eather get hired by a police aganey or join hte Coast Guard, ill buy another 3 :D

lol the police system up here is different, the agency hires you first, THEN they send you off to college.

Back
Top Bottom