Industrial Technology: Networking

a1sporty15

In Runtime
I am not familiar with the degree but it doesn't seem to be too in depth for Networking technologies. I have an A.S. in Network Engineering and I went through almost all computer classes to include server administration on both Windows and Linux, I also went through all three CISCO academy courses among other things such as website building, security, and networking.

But it all depends on what you actually want to be doing:
Network Engineering
Network Administration
System Administration
etc

Either way... if you want a future in something like Networking I would say that the school will teach you about 1/3 of what you need to know. The other 2/3 you need to do through self study. If that is the masters you want I would also suggest learning the basics of a programming language such as C, C+, C++, VB, .NET, JAVA, C#, etc...

netBooger thank you for your answer. and i totaly agree with what you said. I im thinkin about taking classes from another college and transfering them over so increase my knowledge and i already know a lot about java and c++. and c+? there is a language like that? haha

Nope that was a typo. It was supposed to be C#, which I added after the edit of that post but didn't see the typo.

Back
Top Bottom