Contacting a famous person... successfully

superman22x

Golden Master
So, who here has heard of John Hughes?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000455/

The Breakfast Club, one of his better movies he wrote and directed.

He wrote 101 Dolmations, Home Alone... a lot of movies I'm sure we all know.

So here is the thing... He is my neighbor. Well, sorta, he lives about 1 mile away. I think it may just be a vacation home, possibly winter home, as its not a great area for a summer home, lol.
My friend and I do movies around the school, and are currently working on a PSA for the police department.
Think there is anyway to contact John Hughes though?

idk but matt hassleback lead quarterback for the seahawks lives right by my gf..actually talked to him a few times :) totally off topic kinda sorta.

"Dear Mr John Hughes, I didn't want to approach you randomly in public so I wrote you a letter. I live a mile away or so and I'd like your advice on something yadda yadda yadda"

?

See that's the thing though. I wasn't sure if we should just stick it in his mailbox or not... maybe mail it... idk. We need to make it sound good though. I'm not even sure what we want to say, haha, but it would be cool to have him watch a video or something.

Maybe you can wait outside his house and just make eye contact. After you really get the eye contact down. Walk up and talk to him. Famous pick up line, "You gonna watch a movie by yourself later?..." Then walk away, most likely after that last couple weeks of eye contact, and that line, he'll call the cops on you.

LMAO!! nice, that's a good idea... I think I'l try it. I even got a nice pair of Binoculars for Christmas....

I think I will just see if we can get the cop we are working with on this movie to say something in the letter... Say we did a good job on the PSA or something.

You should try the by-now-classic line: "Are you really going to walk to your car by yourself this time of night?"

Back
Top Bottom