What do we all think of Google Chrome?

Having started on IE in 98 i've used Safari & Opera over the years and not liked either. IE has been my browser of choice since 98 for 10 years until just a couple of months ago when (after a PC Pro review) i switched to FF and loved it. It's faster, customizable and i can bring in add-ons that help with my web development like MeasureIt and ColorZilla. I wouldn't go back to IE permanently have an add-on called IeTab which allows me to render the pages in an IE engine so i have 100% compatibility I tried Google Chrome for about a week in the past and i didn't like it much, it's not much faster than FF, i miss having a proper toolbar and i miss all my add ons.

Vote no on proposition Google Chrome.

Having started on IE in 98 i've used Safari & Opera over the years and not liked either. IE has been my browser of choice since 98 for 10 years until just a couple of months ago when (after a PC Pro review) i switched to FF and loved it. It's faster, customizable and i can bring in add-ons that help with my web development like MeasureIt and ColorZilla. I wouldn't go back to IE permanently have an add-on called IeTab which allows me to render the pages in an IE engine so i have 100% compatibility I tried Google Chrome for about a week in the past and i didn't like it much, it's not much faster than FF, i miss having a proper toolbar and i miss all my add ons.

Vote no on proposition Google Chrome.
Proposition Google Chrome? What's wrong with having more competition in the browser market? The more choices, the better and it in the end it forces everyone to improve their browsers more.

I was just saying personally i don't like Chrome, i'm backing FF as my browser of choice.

I switched to chrome from FF about two months ago, I am now lost whenever I don't have all my favorite sites appear in the middle of my screen in little boxes :3. The only time I use FF now is A) when I am ordering anything online B) When I need to access FTP sites (chrome doesn't like ftp) C) My gmail inbox wont open in chrome from the system try icon so I use FF for my email.
Also, for those complaining about no having adbloc in Chrome, it does block popups and adds quite well without it. Also Incognito mode in Chrome is very nice :p

...the EULA grants Google:

"a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive licence to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content that you submit, post or display on or through Google Chrome"

Yeesh. Lol

Still love the browser

Back
Top Bottom