Car Thread!

Tint would be nice. I need that for my E36.

A 6-speed conversion would be great as well, just makes things more fun.

As for boosting your TL, I'd say no because of the drivetrain. Maybe if you tuned it well enough it would work, but if you set it up for a really peaky torque curve, you're just setting yourself up for disaster with a FWD car.

How much power are you putting down right now?

A proper tune is the most important factor in a forced induction engine. It could be the difference between an engine that makes power and an engine that blows up the on the first dyno.

That being said, I don't know how Honda's V6 engines take to forced induction. There are different sized pulleys you can get in increase or decrease boost pressure, and you don't have to worry about boost spikes.

I say S/C is pretty safe for a TL, ive seen the the old gen before the new one and they pull really hard and sound real nice. Just need to get a good tunner.

112_0808_03z2008_gurney_signature_e.jpg

saleen-sa-25-mustang-interior.jpg

44293d1210517175-2008-mustang-gt-ch.jpg

my whip. too fresh

Tint would be nice. I need that for my E36.

A 6-speed conversion would be great as well, just makes things more fun.

As for boosting your TL, I'd say no because of the drivetrain. Maybe if you tuned it well enough it would work, but if you set it up for a really peaky torque curve, you're just setting yourself up for disaster with a FWD car.

How much power are you putting down right now?

260hp

which is probably about 220 at the wheels

haha i just turned 16 today. lol it was a gift from my dad you take what you get and dont argue lol.

Back
Top Bottom