My mouse is open source.

hey iam quite new to this i have a hard drive probleme can anyone help i have a 80 gb hard drive but when my computer was reformatted iam guessing whoever reinstalled the driver installed one and now it says i only have a 40 gb hard drive what do i gotta do

hey iam quite new to this i have a hard drive probleme can anyone help i have a 80 gb hard drive but when my computer was reformatted iam guessing whoever reinstalled the driver installed one and now it says i only have a 40 gb hard drive what do i gotta do

You've got to start a new thread in the Computer Hardware section.

I have never been able to understand why people have rodents as pets. But a very creative idea in using the monitor.

I have never been able to understand why people have rodents as pets. But a very creative idea in using the monitor.

Just preference I suppose.

I never really understood why people have rabbits as pets...mine is the laziest, most boring and socially awkward pet I've ever had. All he does is eat, sleep, sit in a dark corner all day and repeats everything over again. He's like deathly afraid of people...and no, we don't abuse him. He's been like that ever since we adopted him from the SPCA shelter.

Im Going to replace that wire with clear cable ties and fix up the power button (Where the black tape is).

just an idea fix up some lights in there , and rig the power button up so you can turn some lights on to see how the mouse is , you could even use some light bulbs to keep it warm if thats where you are putting the neest

Back
Top Bottom