What are your temps?

Fully Optimized
I don't know about anybody else in te country, but our temps have been unseasonably warm. December 28 through January 3 is supposed to be in the 40's and 50's. I live along the Colorado Rocky Mountians Front Range and temps at this time of year are never above the mid-20's...... EVER. All of the snow from October through December is finally gone.

Anyways, I just want to know what you people on this forum think about the temps you hae been getting and what you are supposed to get.

its around the mid 30's f around here in Aurora.
Its cold in the morning and night, but its warm during noon and evening.

I didn't go outside this morning but it was warm during the afternoon. Hell, today was my first time outside in almost a week -- too busy with my new computer.

i had to go to the DIA today to pick up my Aunt, it was around 5, and it was slightly cold, but not too cold where i would freeze my ass off.

Colorado seems pretty warm this year.

Colorado actually seems colder than normal for us. We have single and negative digit temps without the wind for the past 2-3 weeks. I don't know about Aurora but the Springs has been extremly cold except for today and this next week.

And those temps for cali seem kind of normal, but that depends on where you live I guess.

i think there was more snow here in Aurora last year, which theres barely any this year.

Back
Top Bottom