Building a budget computer, asking for input...

nothing EVER works at full capacity, if it did... then we would have laptops that dont over heat, have 2 vid cards, were 1/4th in thick, and had 8 gb ram with 2 HDD 1tb each,

We would also have fans that ran at 130000 rpm and watercooling running at -30c w/o freezing,

=============
off topic, notice how the comasa align? lol

1) Computers cannot operate without producing heat. There can be laptops with dual video cards. The size of the laptop would be large. Most laptop screens aren't that big. So, SLI or Crossfire wouldn't really benefit. Graphic cards aren't thick. It's the cooling unit that adds a lot of size. You can upgrade a laptop to 8GB. You can have as many external drives you want. Why would you want a laptop that weighs 25 pounds and is as big as a suitcase? It defeats the whole purpose of having a laptop.

2) Fans running at 130000 RPM would be too loud. It might damage your ears. Some jet engines operate at 130000 RPM.It would provide so much force, it would actually destroy your parts. If you want a temperature of -30C or more, you can get liquid nitrogen cooling.

did u read the 1/4th in thick... and i was exageraing on the 130000 RPM...

but if you get it at all...

btw, ill look up that liquid nitro... dot think there is some for comps, iv never seen it

Thanks for all the help guys. I'm doing a little bit of research on all the suggestions and I'll let you know how things turn out once I actual get busy buying stuff. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom