Hi Im Krissy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the Ravens dominate again. I'm still pissed about that shitty call for a touchdown in the Steelers game. That ball did not pass the goal line. At least we're still in the playoffs. I just want to see the Steelers get humiliated again like they did with the Titans.

I was too busy enjoying watching roethlisberger get his sh*t rocked :) just had to say that ;)

WELCOME KRISSY! I like seeing new members haha. Hope to see you around the forums lol

Guys, stop. We are scaring her away. Stop guessing her age, haha. No one here has a chance with her. Well, at least I do.......

Now come on Rohan. Lets be fair and realistic. I only have a chance with her :) jk krissy lol. lets leave her alone before she never comes back to this forum lol

Now come on Rohan. Lets be fair and realistic. I only have a chance with her :) jk krissy lol. lets leave her alone before she never comes back to this forum lol

Haha, sounds good. How stupid would we all look if she was just a member playing a prank on us?

Welcome to CF, Krissy. Enjoy your stay :)

Lol, you nerds, going off on every girl you see :p

She has kids. Hopefully she is over 18... 21 would be good..

Thats a shame, I am totally down for leg humping.

you know, I looked at the profile, but I didnt see any numbers so I didnt read it.

How about that.

This thread is ridiculous. All these things being said towards a mom.

Come on guys, my god.

A girl who likes football AND wants to get into computers?

It's not the hobbies of a girl etc.
It's the inside, not saying that this girl isn't nice or anything, but you should go for a girl you really like, not what she likes.

And once again, welcome Krissy. Rohan is having trouble ignoring his urges :D lol

Oh dont listen to them i wish the mods would lock this thread hhaha. so we can all stop for we get embarrassed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom