full RAM/Memory usage..

Spec

Fully Optimized
well this problem started happening as soon as i re-installed windows... well everytime i try installing a program over 100mb when the installer is about 50 percent done, my memory usage goes up to about 95% usage... and just stays there..and it makes larger programs take hours to install, also, my computer is almost unusable when im installing games such as 5gb games. After the installer is finished my memory usage stays the same and my computer runs VERY VERY Sluggishly..still pretty much unusable, so i have to resort to restarting my computer. Any help with this situation? i was thinking it might be a hard drive problem..but why would my usage on my memory go all the way up to 95% and stay there?

also just realized im running into another problem -- right click speed is EXTREMLY SLOW, like..it runs fast if i have poweriso disabled, but if its enabled literally takes 5-6 minutes for right click menu to come up.

I had the problem temporarily. I just restarted, disk cleanup and defragged. Everything seems to run fine now.

well ive restarted 7-8 times... but ill try a disk defrag and disk cleanup soon, as soon as im done installing my audio mixer.

Back
Top Bottom