hack iphone 3g

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;882785 said:
I get a page load error when I try and visit your site. I figured I can always make the white version black like I did and have a little flash. I might buy a couple of different colors to keep it looking fresh.

No I can't unlock it with since I upgraded to 2.2 I didn't use any custom firmwares to preserve my baseband. The unlock that's coming out shortly is for 2.1's baseband not 2.2's.

Both the guides are good. Once you launch QuickPWN though it pretty much tells you exactly what to do. I did find this site which seems to be an excellent resource for the Iphone.

http://www.iclarified.com/tutorials/iphone/index.php

Quick question to you guys. Do you know anyway I can fool my phone into thinking its on a Wifi connection so I can access Itunes over the edge network. Wifi is fine for work but if I'm out and about I'd like to still be able to access it.

One thing I love is how easy it is to import digital copies right to the phone.

I've got the 3G jailbroken on firmware 2.1, and thinking about upgrading her to 2.2, the only reason being Street View on maps! I was wondering if it's possible for you to upload a screen of Street View open on your iPhone for me to check out?? (You can also take a screen of anything on the iPhone screen by holding the Home button and pressing the Sleep button on the top, saves it to Photos)

Thanks in advance!

Matt

I've got the 3G jailbroken on firmware 2.1, and thinking about upgrading her to 2.2, the only reason being Street View on maps! I was wondering if it's possible for you to upload a screen of Street View open on your iPhone for me to check out?? (You can also take a screen of anything on the iPhone screen by holding the Home button and pressing the Sleep button on the top, saves it to Photos)

Thanks in advance!

Matt

Is there any specific location you want to look at?

img0001rx2.png

img0003jq4.png

Thats awesome, thanks for that. Still not convinced it's a big enough turn on for me to upgrade, but the public transit is also a good selling point.

Thanks in advance!

Matt

If your worried about screwing up your baseband with the 2.2 update so you can't unlock here is a custom 2.2 firmware you can try that preserves the 2.1 baseband.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1462639

I thought about trying it out but after thinking about it and seeing some of the comments I decided to use the official 2.2 firmware. I have no plans of moving from At&t.

As a side note I got to play around with it some at work and the cydia interface is pretty slick to use. I've got some winterboard stuff but I'm still learning where everything is at. I'm really digging the Visual Voicemail.

I see drumthrasher posted up some street view pic's for ya. I didn't try that out yet. Busy setting up my email/bookmarks etc.

Wifi seems to be doing pretty decent. Took a screen shot of my speed at work. This was tested mid day so its probably not as fast as it could be.

WorkWIFIspeed.png

One quick question though. After I got my email setup I had like 250 emails to download. I had to go through and hit each one then delete like 50 at a time. Is there a quick way I can select all of them to delete rather than selecting each one then deleting them?

BTW full HTML emails owns WM's outlook client :p No stupid click to scroll and click to download bs!

Also I uploaded a digital copy of the Dark Knight to check out. I get a kick out of how I can flip the screen and watch the video flip 180 degree's and keep playing without a hiccup but my Tilt take 5 seconds to re adjust the screen orientation to send a text with the keyboard out....

Yeah, the Internet speeds through wifi still aren't as fast as in my computer on the same Internet connection.

The keyboard does take a while to popup, especially if it's modded like mine.

(Posting a pic of mine now.)

Yeah, the Internet speeds through wifi still aren't as fast as in my computer on the same Internet connection.

The keyboard does take a while to popup, especially if it's modded like mine.

(Posting a pic of mine now.)

No my keyboard on the Iphone pops up fast. The only time it seems a bit sluggish is within Cydia. Doing SMS or writing a note is lighting fast. I was referring to my At&t Tilt. It has a slide out keyboard and it takes forever for the screen to re adjust.

This is the current springboard I'm using.

CurrentHomeScreen.png

Question here. How do I change the wallpaper within the springboard on a theme? I found a theme I really like but it has a girl style background. I'd like to use it but the flower shit just ain't ganna work for me. IE change the background on this above screenshot. Also one other thing I just thought of. Why the hell can't I download snapture from the installer. I click on it under the featured items and it takes me to a search page but the task never shows up on the installer. Is that site down right now or am I missing something here?

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;883570 said:
If your worried about screwing up your baseband with the 2.2 update so you can't unlock here is a custom 2.2 firmware you can try that preserves the 2.1 baseband.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1462639

I thought about trying it out but after thinking about it and seeing some of the comments I decided to use the official 2.2 firmware. I have no plans of moving from At&t.

As a side note I got to play around with it some at work and the cydia interface is pretty slick to use. I've got some winterboard stuff but I'm still learning where everything is at. I'm really digging the Visual Voicemail.

I see drumthrasher posted up some street view pic's for ya. I didn't try that out yet. Busy setting up my email/bookmarks etc.

Wifi seems to be doing pretty decent. Took a screen shot of my speed at work. This was tested mid day so its probably not as fast as it could be.

One quick question though. After I got my email setup I had like 250 emails to download. I had to go through and hit each one then delete like 50 at a time. Is there a quick way I can select all of them to delete rather than selecting each one then deleting them?

BTW full HTML emails owns WM's outlook client :p No stupid click to scroll and click to download bs!

Also I uploaded a digital copy of the Dark Knight to check out. I get a kick out of how I can flip the screen and watch the video flip 180 degree's and keep playing without a hiccup but my Tilt take 5 seconds to re adjust the screen orientation to send a text with the keyboard out....

My iPhone is already unlocked, my provider offers it, so thats not a problem. It's just I dunno if I could be bothered configuring everything again for the small things that 2.2 has that wouldn't interest me anyway. As for the email, in the top corner whilst in your inbox there should be an edit button, hit that, then you can select multiple emails and delete them with a button down the bottom...hmm I must check out that testmyiphone.com site, it looks pretty cool!

Back
Top Bottom