360 Dashboard

Wow 60 bucks for a 20gb? Is that for a used one or new? Cuz I got my 60gb for 60 or 70 bucks used from there. Ask them if they have any used ones available. They have been pretested and come with a warranty for worry free purchasing.

its for a refurbished one, i dont think gamestop sells the HDD cheap here either. They always charge pretty close to the "new" price.

From what i have purchased, they only give me a 30 day warranty, and the manufacturer is pretty much canceled. At least thats what happened when i bought an used PSP there.

Wow that's weird because it's the same store that I have here and purchased mine from, you would think that they would be at least close to the same price. Well the only real options you have would be Ebay (which you already said you don't trust), keeping an eye out on Craigslist for people who may sell one, or get one from the store brand new. One thing you may be able to do is if you see people on craigslist selling an xbox with one you could try to email them and ask if they would just sell the HDD off theirs and give them the plastic cover on yours that goes in place of the HDD. They may sell you just the Hdd and sell the rest of the xbox to someone else. Its worth a try since the worst thing they can do is say no....Another thing too if you do decide to get one off ebay make sure to check their feedback scores to make sure they are in good standing and also you can check their prior sales as well and see if they have sold a lot of the HDD's and see the customers feedback for those transactions. Chances are if they have sold 1000 of them to other people and haven't had any problems then it should be a smooth transaction for you as well...Good luck with your search...:D

Back
Top Bottom