Games for laptop?

Going away for 2 weeks soon so im going to stock up on some games for my laptop! Now i wont have an interent connection (I DO have dialup though...) so games through STEAM Arent really an option unless you can play STEAM Games offline....

My laptops specs are:

AMD Turion 2.1Ghz Dual core
2gb RAM
XP Pro + gOS (Im Tinkering around with different distros)
ATI Radeon Mobillity X1250 128mb

Im Looking for games that will keep me occupied,dont really care about the category of the game,just something interesting :D

S.T.A.L.K.E.R is pretty long. You can go with any of the puzzle games. Portal might last you a day to a week, depending on your intelligence.

call of duty: world at war

and

need for speed undercover.

NFS is such a good game mate..

Well I went on it this monring at my mates house and I thought it was awesome..

I only really liked the part where we get to run from the cops, thats all I did really on it but I'm getting it on xbox tomorrow :)

so I don't no what it is like with pc

for those that are recommending games, remember that its a laptop, so it cant really run games on much of a high settings.
My laptop cant really run CoD4 on the lowest settings, i get about 10-20 fps.

I think i can the NFSU I and II on the lowest settings.

I think Undercover is alright, i think its more of a rental game.

Ummmm.....How?

Of course you won't be able to access the online portion of steam. But as long as you have the games already downloaded and installed then the steam application will work offline. If you don't believe me then open up your steam app, go to file, then click go offline.

Back
Top Bottom