How long does newegg take to ship?

I guess you guys have no luck with shipping huh? I haven't had any trouble with Newegg shipping with all the orders I have placed with them. It's a whole lot quicker than most places will ship. I guess maybe it depends on where you are located relative to the warehouse it is shipped from? I'm kinda in a central location to all of them, with the NJ location being a bit further away than the TN and CA locations.

I usually order the cheapest shipping. I've done Egg Saver twice I think and got both in at least 4 days. Otherwise it's just 3 day for me. I ordered 3 day once and it upgraded me to 2 day for no extra charge, I was kinda surprised when it got here so fast.

I think Egg Saver is just for small things. My 2 Egg Saver shipped orders were a stick of RAM, and a flash memory card for my phone. Both came shipped in a padded envelope. I really like the free shipping though. Just ordered a digital camera and I only had to pay the price of the camera, $109.99. Cheaper than Walmart, no tax, and free shipping, can't beat that. Only bad thing is waiting a couple days, but for about $60 saved, it's not bad. I'd never pay a premium for 1 day shipping, that's just stupid unless you're in absolute dire need of the product, and then it'd just be cheaper to pick up at a store...

Geez, I wonder why it would take that long... I ordered my camera on Friday, the 26th, with 3 day shipping and the estimated delivery is the 30th... Almost seems like 2 day shipping.
Probably because I selected standard shipping and I live in Canada. According to the tracking, the package is (in transit to) Moncton, NB now and it's been in Montreal for a few days... probably stuck in customs.

This CPU could KILL someone!
Actually, it's RAM and a hard drive. :p

I'm sure I'll get hit with some "handling charge" or brokerage fee since its UPS even though I paid $22 in duty to Newegg in advance. I bought a XBOX 360 and some games from J&R (NYC) a few years ago and had to pay almost $80 on delivery. They didn't say why and they wouldn't give me the package until I paid it, which is why I avoid UPS like plague.

FedEX FTW.

yeah usually i get really fast delivery. Ordered a new video card, psu, tv tuner from the egg on friday. Probably will be here tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom