Ease of Use Suggestion

yeah leave it the way it is.. if your to lazy to use one finger to scroll down. I feel sorry for you =P

i feel sorry for you that you have to post on month old threads to find something to talk about. the forum normally frowns upon digging up old threads. and anyways, my suggestion was just a small tweak to try and make cf a little better, it's not that it's that big of a deal to have to scroll down a little bit..and i even said that in the eighth post in this thread.

i feel sorry for you that you have to post on month old threads to find something to talk about. the forum normally frowns upon digging up old threads. and anyways, my suggestion was just a small tweak to try and make cf a little better, it's not that it's that big of a deal to have to scroll down a little bit..and i even said that in the eighth post in this thread.

why ya getting so defensive damn. Secondly i clicked new post on the taskbar and this came up. I didnt go searching for this. God. Chill

its not even a month old. its allowed :)
and tbf no one really posts in this section much so its easy to make a mistake.

Ok, not a full month maybe...27 days had elapsed since the last post though, so it was just about a month. And, anyone reading the thread could see that it was already finished being talked about, and really didn't need any more input. Especially a rude and instigating comment implying laziness, and saying he feels sorry for me. This is a good group of folks here, with most people trying to be helpful and make the site better, and we certainly don't need anyone posting rude comments just to get their post count up.

edit: mods, feel free to lock this thread if you want to because further posts on this thread is not benefiting the site in any way.

last time ill say anything. i wasnt being rude. i would of thought seeing the smiley face at the end of my post would of shown you i was being sarcastic. Secondly idc about my post count. You may care. Its a freakin number to me. So im sorry i have offended you by it. i didnt mean anything by it. but oh well

Back
Top Bottom