Grafics card review

Doesn't matter if you can't tell the difference of 60 and 200FPS. Get a really graphic demanding part of a game and that 60 FPS drops to 20 while the 200 FPS drops to 160. Will you see a difference now? I think so. Same thing with refresh rates.

I agreed. Going from my LCD that can do 60 Hz to my friend's CRT that can do 85 Hz makes a pretty noticeable difference to me, it's much smoother. The important part about higher FPS and refresh rate is that it makes tracking moving targets easier.

it meens i lke them better lol,

this thread is just causing more junk
the test that guy made wasn't all that fair and were here discussing it.
makes no sense to me
but if you want to judge a video card before it even comes out, go for it
that test would be worth much more to me if the components he used were more relative to the experiment.
I can't blame the tester though, maybe he didn't have the cash to dish out for more cards lol.

I'm still trying to figure out how the GX2 beats the high end cards we've been discussing by 20 fps, dude hasn't got back to us on that one yet...

On topic, Lets all just choose our top 2 favrite cards and post them
Radeon HD 4870
ATI 8800

Off topic, Um... metin... ur name is so original... lol

lol.... that "tester" is my dad...

On topic, Lets all just choose our top 2 favrite cards and post them
Radeon HD 4870
ATI 8800

Off topic, Um... metin... ur name is so original... lol

lol.... that "tester" is my dad...

That's not "on topic" at all.

I forgot to mention guys, Bill Gates is my uncle.

let's get a grip here guys, dude is just trying to post, help out where he can and have fun, his dad is posting some pretty cool videos too (I liked them), though the GX2 argument still stands, why not compare it to the 4870x2 and the 4850x2 since it has a built in advantage over the other test cards with it's 2 GPUs...?

Back
Top Bottom