Time for another girl? -Relationship stuff-

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL little kids talking about their threesome experiences. This place gets worse by the day :rolleyes:

I hate it how you older people always think we do something because we think it's cool. You guys have no idea. Shows how stupid some people can be.

I'm only 13 and I kinda gotta agree with him. most guys 'go out' just to look cool (not saying you do)

But if you really don't wanna go out with this girl then just tell he straight as you will regret it if you are a total twat to her by making her 'dump you' or something like that.. so yeah just tell her straight..

About this other girl you like then just stay friends for now as she is moving away and if you ainy gunner see her much then you may as well stay single. Yeah you can spend all the time you like with her and do what the hell you like with her but just because you both like each other and you both wanna do shit then it doesn't mean you have to go out as all it is a freaking title..

Mate you are young just do what you like and have fun!

so yeah basically a load of crap what I said ^

but yeah the main thing I can say is have fun you only live once..

^ your only young once too.. and school is the best time of your life..

lol and i dont know how you can say that people are stupid for saying things like that.. i know what its like to be 13 (and that was only just under 8 years ago) so i know how i acted.. and everyone else around me acted.. i also work with kids as an instructor in a youth group.. and i see how they act.. lol trust me dude.. it does happen, and its quite entertaining to watch.. and if you think you can go into a club and do that dance without having the sh!t kicked out of you.. you really have no idea.. i would love to see you come over here, go down any of the clubs around here and try to do that dance (well.. in 5 years when you would be able to get in anyway)

Well, calling you all stupid was stupid lol.
Was over reacting at that time and I was tired.

Anyway, I'll just tell her it's over. And make a friendship with the other girl. I'm not really into girlfriend-boyfriend stuff. I just get horny.

No...just ignore that :D

Well, calling you all stupid was stupid lol.
Was over reacting at that time and I was tired.

Anyway, I'll just tell her it's over. And make a friendship with the other girl. I'm not really into girlfriend-boyfriend stuff. I just get horny.

No...just ignore that :D

I'm 18. When I was 13, all I cared about was hanging out with my friends. We never worried about girls, money, or sex. We just liked to have fun. The biggest problems I had was worrying about getting my homework done. I didn't have a cell phone. We, believe it or not, used our house phones to talk to each other. :eek:

Go out and live. Forget about girlfriends and having threesomes(at your age). You'll have plenty of time to worry about that later.

Lol....the threesome comments are hilarious! Great spin to this thread lol. Anyways dude...don't worry about girls man. Yeah...it's cool to have a girlfriend and what not...but from experience I can tell you that if possible just hang out with the girl and do things together. The title of a girlfriend only puts stress on the relationship. I'm going to see if I can avoid any relationships until college and if maybe later. Get all the stuff I need to do for a good stable life then go after girls. Prime time is probably going to be 20-30. Still got 3 years and 2 months to go. So what I'm do is chill out and relax. You should do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom