Nvidia GX2

it's little brother's not quite as big, but does a good job also...

Xigmatek
As I said. It's(my COOLERMASTER) ordered, and a little to late. It has a 7 day opened warranty. So maybe I dicide it doesn't work after 6 days :p

And they're exactly the same thing mine just has a silent fan. Copper heat pipes, 92MM fan @ 22dbA, about the same size.

As I said. It's(my COOLERMASTER) ordered, and a little to late. It has a 7 day opened warranty. So maybe I dicide it doesn't work after 6 days :p

And they're exactly the same thing mine just has a silent fan. Copper heat pipes, 92MM fan @ 22dbA, about the same size.

um, no, they're not the same thing, not even close, in appearance or performance, this is what you ordered according to your link...

35-103-031-02.jpg

it's nothing like either Xigmatek that has been linked...

um, no, they're not the same thing, not even close, in appearance or performance, this is what you ordered according to your link...

35-103-031-02.jpg

it's nothing like either Xigmatek that has been linked...
ALuminum fins/heatsink, copper piping, 92MM fan. Yeah it's KINDA REALLY close....

ALuminum fins/heatsink, copper piping, 92MM fan. Yeah it's KINDA REALLY close....

meh, I don't get into the rounded look the fan gives, but yeah, they are somewhat alike, but then so are most heatsinks and fans if you really think about it, but you should've read the reviews, they're on opposite ends of the spectrum in performance...

Back
Top Bottom