Paramount busted me..

Ignoring me now is just stupid...
My whole family is sleeping, I'm still awake just waiting for myself to get tired.
Theft is theft, I know. But you can't always obey the law. I don't find criminals bad people. There is no good or bad person. They just do good or bad things.
Now, it depends what you think is good or bad. Someone might say theft is bad. Another person might say, "Nah, murder/rape is bad".

My parents are proud of me, my whole family is, and I'm proud of them. I'm not a person that swears a lot though.

Everybody has the right to total freedom and privacy. Our Constitution guarantees it. Some of us are willing to sacrifice these freedoms to make the world a more lawful place, but others realize that sometimes there are more important things than laws, like the civil liberties every human being should be given.

Of course piracy isn't legal, but no agency or government should have the right to track and spy on what people do on the internet. Because in doing so, they infringe upon the rights of millions of other innocent people. This is exactly like the Patriot Act on a much smaller scale: guaranteeing the safety of a country by spying on them and destroying freedoms every human should be born with.

And his parents probably don't give two shits about him going on a forum and swearing; just because his parents don't censor his life and invade his privacy doesn't mean they aren't proud of him. Nobody is arguing that theft is theft, we're arguing the means by which certain agencies come to their convictions.

And his parents probably don't give two shits about him going on a forum and swearing; just because his parents don't censor his life and invade his privacy doesn't mean they aren't proud of him.

That's the problem with parenting today. If he was my kid, I'd slap the taste out of his mouth.

That's the problem with parenting today. If he was my kid, I'd slap the taste out of his mouth.

Well luckily a newer and more intelligent generation of people are coming into this world, making sure that your line of family abuse based on fear and censorship come to a stop.

You broke the law. I find it funny how many people don't consider online piracy theft because it happens online. It is theft. What is the point of your post? Do you want sympathy? You won't get any from me.

Its the social lounge.

Downloading/torrenting stuff that is not paid for is not classified as theft, your making an illegal COPY. They are two different things. And yes, downloading stuff illegally will get you into trouble eventually.

Well luckily a newer and more intelligent generation of people are coming into this world, making sure that your line of family abuse based on fear and censorship come to a stop.

Considering I'm a teacher today, I think I turned out pretty well. One of the biggest problem today is that parents let their children run around like idiots and cause all kinds of trouble for themselves and others. Newer generation, yes. More intelligent? Hardly.

Its the social lounge.

Downloading/torrenting stuff that is not paid for is not classified as theft, your making an illegal COPY. They are two different things. And yes, downloading stuff illegally will get you into trouble eventually.

You're, not your. Actually, yes, it is classified as theft, according to the MPAA.

WHAT IS INTERNET PIRACY?
Internet piracy is the downloading or distribution of unauthorized copies of intellectual property such as movies, television, music, games and software programs via the Internet. Illegal downloads occur in many forms including file sharing networks, pirate servers, websites and hacked computers. Each file posted on the Internet can result in millions of downloads. Hard goods pirates also use the Internet to sell illegally duplicated DVDs through auctions and websites.

Piracy is theft, and pirates are thieves, plain and simple. Downloading a movie off of the Internet is the same as taking a DVD off a store shelf without paying for it. In 2005, MPAA studios lost $2.3 billion worldwide to Internet piracy alone. Posting movies on a Peer-to-Peer (P2P) service or an unauthorized website is akin to giving illegal copies to millions of people.

thewildpig, didn't you read my post? I said I don't swear a lot...
And swearing doesn't make you a bad person anyway. It just shows your less disciplined :D

I guess I'll have to agree with Jackson's post.

EDIT: You better not be those tight-ass strict teachers. >_<

Well good wild pig, take for truth everything that your government and parents tell you.

Also, who CARES how much Stratos swears, or anyone else for that matter. It doesn't make you a bad person. What makes you a bad person is hitting your children. I think it's funny that you lecture others about what words they use, and then you go bitch about how his parents should hit him. Do yourself and all of your students a favor, find a different career.

It's the law. I follow the law. Sadly, many in your generation do not. As for the parent issue, I've covered that already.

It's the law. I follow the law. Sadly, many in your generation do not. As for the parent issue, I've covered that already.

Know what else was a law? Prohibition, separate but equal, the law banning sodomy, laws making women not equal to men, etc etc etc. Think for yourself, your government is there to protect you, not control you.

Back
Top Bottom