Time for another girl? -Relationship stuff-

Status
Not open for further replies.
'relationships' at 13 dont mean anything...

You're right. They usually don't. It's mainly the guys go for the hot chicks and that's it.

But I really like the other girl. Shes pretty, not hot, but I like being with her. Even dumping my girlfriend and just having a friendship with the other girl would be good.

so why not just be friends with her... you can still see each other without 'going out' and all that rubbish.. im round one of my mates house pretty much every other day, and we are just good friends, nothing ever has or ever will happen between us, i know at your age its 'cool' and all that to have a 'girlfriend', i was 13 once.. but theres not a big deal about it all..

I hate it how you older people always think we do something because we think it's cool. You guys have no idea. Shows how stupid some people can be.

I hate it how you older people always think we do something because we think it's cool. You guys have no idea. Shows how stupid some people can be.

my brother and his friends text because they think they look cool. Hes 12. But Rubber314chicken, how do you know he does it to look cool you ask?

Because I pretended to be a girl and went through his phone. They were about the stupidest things. Like stuff that you have no need to converse with someone about.

Strong lack of logic.

We were 13 once too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom