Melbourne Shuffle

LOL! The Only style i dance is teh shopping trolley :O

Oh and Drugs = BAD.

drugs-make-us-dance-awesome-demotivational-poster.jpg

Please, the drug issue is a different topic. Make a new thread if you want to talk about that, but you guys don't know what the shuffle is about. It's your first time looking at it. Why would you get bashed for doing it? It's a dance, you don't see men in leotards getting bashed do you?

Melbourne shuffle is my dance. No matter how stupid you think it looks, I am in love with it.

Please, the drug issue is a different topic. Make a new thread if you want to talk about that, but you guys don't know what the shuffle is about. It's your first time looking at it. Why would you get bashed for doing it? It's a dance, you don't see men in leotards getting bashed do you?

Melbourne shuffle is my dance. No matter how stupid you think it looks, I am in love with it.
I'll be there, doing it, raving it, hardstyle.

there isn't enough sex in it.

Not to mention, if you are ever in an area thats in requirement of this dance, it would be an oxymoron because you need half a basketball court for this to work and no good club would be empty.

Interesting none the less? I'll stick to some good ol' Harlem shake & C-Walkn' ;P

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=HsmaASHRofo

(PS. I HATE the music in that video, but the walkin' isn't too bad. I consider the first 2 dancers on the ping pong table the good ones. White & Purple shirts.)

Trust me.
Clubbing = dance, music, sex and drugs.

The Fantastic Four Combination.

HAHAHAA, I wanna feed you some Molly and some rolls, little one.

EDIT: HEY! THE MELBOURNE SHUFFLE IS OK WITH ME!!!! I'D TAKE DIBS ON JOOLIE, BUT I DON'T KNOW THE LAWS IN JAPAN ON THAT ;P
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnK-S00Qv1E

....Any Japanese girl with that much energy is a GOD SEND :D

Not to mention, if you are ever in an area thats in requirement of this dance, it would be an oxymoron because you need half a basketball court for this to work and no good club would be empty.

Interesting none the less? I'll stick to some good ol' Harlem shake & C-Walkn' ;P

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=HsmaASHRofo

(PS. I HATE the music in that video, but the walkin' isn't too bad. I consider the first 2 dancers on the ping pong table the good ones. White & Purple shirts.)

HAHAHAA, I wanna feed you some Molly and some rolls, little one.

Lol
I want to learn to C-Walk too. A lot of shufflers c-walk as well :D

Stratos i really don't think you have a clue about what an Australian nightclub is like. Spose you have dreams that you are going to walk onto the dance floor and start doing this Forrest Gump dance and the whole floor will just clear a space and watch you in awe? Mate you watch too much TV.

Stratos i really don't think you have a clue about what an Australian nightclub is like. Spose you have dreams that you are going to walk onto the dance floor and start doing this Forrest Gump dance and the whole floor will just clear a space and watch you in awe? Mate you watch too much TV.

They would if he was brad pitt.

Back
Top Bottom