How long does newegg take to ship?

· Our Egg Saver (3-7 Days) shipping method is not available for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO shipping destinations at this time.
· Not all items/warehouses support Egg Saver (3-7 Days) at this time. Alerts will be presented during the checkout process.

Thank you Lowndsey... :D

God eggsaver is horrible. I had some RAM shipped to me with it. It went through DHL then to USPS to get to me. Two tracking numbers for one box... it was messed up.

you will not get it till next year. UPS is closed till monday, and closed on the 1st for sure, and maybe on the 31st.

Rubber chicken was right the estimated ship date is 01/02/08 lol Jan second! I just got the shipped email and my reaction was, WTF??!!?!?!? lol :p

Newegg usually ships stuff the next business day after you ordered. I ordered new RAM and a hard drive last Saturday and it was shipped Monday morning, the 22nd. Estimated delivery is January 8th though. :(

I usually order the cheapest shipping. I've done Egg Saver twice I think and got both in at least 4 days. Otherwise it's just 3 day for me. I ordered 3 day once and it upgraded me to 2 day for no extra charge, I was kinda surprised when it got here so fast.

I think Egg Saver is just for small things. My 2 Egg Saver shipped orders were a stick of RAM, and a flash memory card for my phone. Both came shipped in a padded envelope. I really like the free shipping though. Just ordered a digital camera and I only had to pay the price of the camera, $109.99. Cheaper than Walmart, no tax, and free shipping, can't beat that. Only bad thing is waiting a couple days, but for about $60 saved, it's not bad. I'd never pay a premium for 1 day shipping, that's just stupid unless you're in absolute dire need of the product, and then it'd just be cheaper to pick up at a store...

Newegg usually ships stuff the next business day after you ordered. I ordered new RAM and a hard drive last Saturday and it was shipped Monday morning, the 22nd. Estimated delivery is January 8th though. :(
Geez, I wonder why it would take that long... I ordered my camera on Friday, the 26th, with 3 day shipping and the estimated delivery is the 30th... Almost seems like 2 day shipping.

I usually order the cheapest shipping. I've done Egg Saver twice I think and got both in at least 4 days. Otherwise it's just 3 day for me. I ordered 3 day once and it upgraded me to 2 day for no extra charge, I was kinda surprised when it got here so fast.

I think Egg Saver is just for small things. My 2 Egg Saver shipped orders were a stick of RAM, and a flash memory card for my phone. Both came shipped in a padded envelope. I really like the free shipping though. Just ordered a digital camera and I only had to pay the price of the camera, $109.99. Cheaper than Walmart, no tax, and free shipping, can't beat that. Only bad thing is waiting a couple days, but for about $60 saved, it's not bad. I'd never pay a premium for 1 day shipping, that's just stupid unless you're in absolute dire need of the product, and then it'd just be cheaper to pick up at a store...

Geez, I wonder why it would take that long... I ordered my camera on Friday, the 26th, with 3 day shipping and the estimated delivery is the 30th... Almost seems like 2 day shipping.

I used Egg Saver once. I ordered RAM on the 2nd of December and received it on the 17th.

Back
Top Bottom