My CoD 4 server

myles363

In Runtime
hey guys, i set up a 12 man Call of Duty Server. Just puttin the word out, its still needs some changes but if you wanna check it out thatd be cool. just tryin to get it populated. the ip is: 63.215.74.159 thanks

Well, for some reason when I update to the new 1.6 or 1.7, I dont get ANY servers for some reason. When I search for servers, nothing shows up. Which is weird because I updated to 1.6 once a looong time ago and was able to play just fine. Since then, I had reinstalled the game, now all the times I've tried updating.......no servers. Which sucks because those newer maps are pretty awesome.

I remember trying to help you with that, I still can't think of anything.

I'll be sure to check the server out when I get home from work tonight.

its version 1.7 12 man for starting. and its hardcore/team deathmatch allways....my fav:D

I have CoD2 and CoD4 and they both don't work online for some *weird* *cough* reason...you probably get me by now.

I bought CoD5 WAW and I can't play it online. All I get back is like 5 servers and I can't connect to any of them. I got the second latest patch, I'll update soon. All filters are set to any etc.

Back
Top Bottom