Lots of Christmas money to waste, Help!

i spent £35 christmas eve. £25 christmas day, and £35 today. im not too impressed :(
gonna cut back till new years eve :)
looking to buy a new lcd tv with my money too. seen a 32" with 1080p and some other stuff for £350. might be a bit big ... but its a bargain!

I just wasted mine for an upgrade from a 4000+ to a 6400+ and stock cooling to a chilltec thermoelectric thingy for a comp similar to the one in my sig :p

Haha, I'm worse...

I needed more clothes anyway (been feeling really low as I've had nothing really to wear for a while), but I went to the boxing day sales today, and came back with £90 worth of clothes, mostly from the Officers Club which is closing down, so everything was 60% off... Quite a lot actually. 3 pairs of really nice jeans, a jacket, and 2 tops (not bad at all). Going back next week shopping for more tops, as I'm mostly low on them now.

I find I hate shopping at first, but as soon as I buy one item, I unlock something in my brain that allows me to spend more. Until then, I'm really funny with money.

Also bought Sonic Unleashed for the Xbox 360, but I'm not expecting much. I enjoyed the demo though, and its a shame they've probably wrecked it, but I'd rather play it myself, and it was in the sale for £20, so I thought, why not.
My friend bought Tomb Raider Underworld for £25, also in the sale for the 360, so were just going to do swaps.

Then we went to Blockbusters, and rented Little Big Planet which we were really getting into.

Haha, what a day.

If you don't want to spend the money though, i.e, you don't have anything you really need/want, why spend it?

I bought a new PSU, GPU, motherboard, CPU, fan controller, fans, and RAM. Basically a new build, haha. I just finished the cable management on my Antec 900. I'll have pictures up soon. I didn't get to mod it because I can't find the drill.

I didn't buy anything for myself, lol. I will probably spend the little Christmas money I got on gas... I spend about $20 a week on gas. Maybe only $15 with current prices.

Clothes shopping isnt something I do often... I get jeans at Kohls, and all I wear for tops is T-shirts. I buy those whenever... And they last forever too, so I have plenty, lol.

T-Shirts, same thing :p

I'm quite shocked how fun Sonic actually is, despite the reviews... haha, alcohol helps...

i just feel sorry for everyone in jan. everyones going to be in their overdraft/very poor (kind of their own fault tbh), and its going to be a crucial year for businesses.

Back
Top Bottom